Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagging and stuff

Library thing is my new best friend! I will never write down an authors name on an ill-fated scrap piece of paper ever again. This is a great way to keep track of what I've read, what I want to read or even to get suggestions for what I could read.

Heres a selection of whats on my catalogue (couldn't bring myself to call it a catalog!)




I also quite like Del.icio.us, I think I would use it more to store sites that I'm not likely to use as often or things that I might want to look at again one day. It could really clear up some of those bookmarks that I rarely use. I might get more organised out of this!

Technorati I don't like at all, I may be biased cause I can keep track of all my blogs in bloglines, but it just seems too cluttered to me

No comments: